Thursday, April 26, 2018

Guiding Kathy A True Story


GUIDING KATHY
A TRUE STORY
By Kathleen Werstein



Hard copy, $14.95:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732258600

E-book available (everywhere):
https://books2read.com/guidingkathy/  $8.99






Welcome to My Blog!


Hi! I am the author of, "Guiding Kathy a True Story", Kathleen Werstein. Please call me Kathy, like all my friends do.

For my first blog, I will share with you a little about myself, and some general and background information about my book.

My book is all true. It is basically about how: God gifted me at age two; guardian angels guided and protected me, and later in life, God forcing me to have a one-on-one visit with Him, via a near death experience (“NDE”). It’s also about that: we are never alone; we are well known, loved and cared about by some seen/unseen spiritual entities; we do not die, no matter what religion we may/may not believe in; love is eternal; each one of us is a unique, special, being; animals have souls too, and that  our souls are able to change into different forms.

Because of what I experienced, I now think differently of this world we live in, than the way I did before. I therefore came to the conclusion that I/we are living in a dual reality world. For that reason, and because of all the other experiences I wrote about in this book, is why I wrote this book; to share with everyone of how a part of our universe functions.

After I became more settled down from living this part of my life, about five years later, is when I realized I definitely had a major story to share, so it was then when I began to write my book. I wrote as I recalled the events as they then happened. Four years later, I had completed my original manuscript, having over four hundred pages in it. My manuscript transformed into a one-hundred-and-thirty-page screenplay, then back into a book format; this one’s.

All of the characters in my book are real. However, I gave some of them fictitious names.

My book is for everyone, whether or not you are religious, or if you do/do not believe in God and/or angels.

I am basically a singy-songy-type person, so I usually have music playing no matter what I’m doing, during my waking hours. While I was writing my story, I’d sometimes hear a song that fit so perfectly with what I was writing (and was of the right year, or prior to that event), that I used it in my story. The other songs I have in my book are ones that actually were heard or sung during that very moment of the event I wrote about.

My story starts where I was originally from, Los Angeles, California, and ends where I am living now, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Besides being an author, I am retired.

I am thinking about writing another book, and to re-write my screenplay.

I can be contacted at:

Facebook: Kathleen Werstein

Messenger: Kathleen Werstein (please mention my book in your first sentence, or I may probably delete your message.) 














                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guiding Kathy A True Story

GUIDING KATHY A TRUE STORY By Kathleen Werstein Hard copy, $14.95: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732258600 E-book availab...